Monday, April 1, 2013

Design Finds of the Week #2

While doing visual research for both my design classes and for the different plays I'm working on, I come across some fascinating design inspiration. A few of my finds this week:

Vertical Planter System
Designed by Buster Simpson in Seattle, Washington, this planter system uses drain pipes with curves and bends to add bits of greenery to the sides of buildings. What a great way to "green" our cities!
(image from DesignSquish)


***


Spring break is over tomorrow, then back to grad classes! My week of break started with my family's Passover seder, then ended yesterday with the in-laws Easter celebration. More on that to come...I have some Passover cooking posts planned but set design models have to come first...they'll be up soon though! Yes, too late for this year, but it will be nice to have them on hand next spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment