Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan 2.9.14

I have been working on getting the hang of meal planning. I've found that when I truly stick to a plan, we have less food waste and we stay on top of our budget better. Naturally, keeping to the plan is easiest when I do things to hold myself accountable, like writing it on the kitchen white board so that if we deviate I see it!

It is also easiest to keep on track when we aren't busy and stressed. As the new semester (our last!) of grad school picks up, I thought I would try what so many other bloggers are doing and post my meal plans online. This will force me to actually make the plan each weekend, and I'm hoping that by putting it out there for the world, I will have one more layer of accountability.

So, without further ado, here is the dinner plan for the week of February 9 through February 15:

Sunday: Grapes of Wrath strike (Sean eats leftovers, Cheryl eats at the theater)

Monday: bake bread during day; leftovers for dinner

Tuesday: baked pasta with spinach, ricotta and prosciutto

Wednesday: cauliflower soup

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: kale and sausage soup

Saturday: crock pot pork chops



No comments:

Post a Comment