Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan 2.16.14

I did really well at sticking to my meal plan last week, so here we go with another!

We have a few instances of "if this, then that" this week, but since I have plans for whatever we end up doing, I think I can still stick to my meal plan this week!

What we'll be eating for dinner this week:

Sunday: black bean tacos with homemade tortillas (friends coming over for dinner?)

Monday: leftovers

Tuesday: either butternut squash lasagne or dinner out with a friend (plans to be solidified)

Wednesday: broccoli cheddar soup

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: swing day -- if we went out to dinner on Tues, I'll make the lasagne on Fri; if we made lasagne on Tues, maybe another leftover night?

Saturday: Dad's birthday dinner

The last time I made butternut squash lasagne back in July. Definitely time to make it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment