Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan 3.13.16

It's been busy here, so my meal planning has been a little haphazard. Even this week, I have two meetings at 6 pm, meaning I take dinner with me and Sean eats leftovers. But, I'm trying a new produce delivery box (it's similar to the CSA we were part of back in California, where it's a biweekly thing and I can cancel or reschedule delivery, not the traditional CSA model -- I'll talk about it when I've eaten more of the food so I have an opinion!) so I'm working on meal planning for the week even if it is a slightly crazy one!

Here's what we're planning to eat this week:

Sunday: leftovers

Monday: dinner at rehearsal, leftovers for Sean

Tuesday: slow cooker pasta fagioli

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: whole chicken and beet greens with bacon

Friday: chicken salad

Saturday: beet pesto pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment