Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Newly Opened Etsy Shop!

I've been on a major crafting roll lately, so I decided to open up an Etsy shop. HERE Sean helped me come up with the name "To Boldly Craft" since I have also been inspired by Princess Awesome and other crafters who make fantastically nerdy things for girls, for all kids, and for adults.

Living Design To Boldly Craft Etsy knit baby sweater
I have both this sweater and this hat listed right now

I imagine it will be fairly eclectic as my listings grow, as I love trying out new techniques all the time. But right now it has a number of knitted baby projects, since that's been my main stress buster lately. I've also made up some pot holders using leftover fabric from Sean's Dalek Dice Bag, and those amazing rocket ship baby gifts from last summer. Because everyone needs a little space nerd in the kitchen, right?

I'll still post some of my crafts here, and I promise not to post links to the shop too often, since that isn't what this blog is about. But I'm excited to be able to (hopefully) continuously fund my crafty hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment