Saturday, May 23, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan 5.24.15

This is tech week for the play I'm working on, which means I won't be eating dinner with Sean most nights. Instead, I'm planning some slow cooker meals that I can get started in the morning so he has a healthy dinner when he comes home and I will have leftovers for lunch. We will be baking some bread this weekend too, so that I can have sandwiches for dinner at rehearsal -- real dinners are not a thing for me during tech week!

Sunday: slow cook whole chicken, cauliflower

Monday: enchiladas using leftover chicken

Tuesday: slow cooker beef stroganoff
(it won't be my dad's amazing recipe, but it has the advantage of being slow cooked instead of needing a lot of actual work)

Wednesday: slow cooker pulled chicken sandwiches

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: pasta with pesto, salad

Saturday: dinner out for Opening Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment