Monday, April 16, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan 4.15.18

It's been a while since I've done a meal plan post (ok, any post really!) but since I'm working on cleaning up my diet more the detailed planning began again in earnest. And what better place to try to hold myself accountable to a plan than here on the internet, right?

So, here's what we're eating this week:

Sunday: dinner at ModMarket after a day of yardwork

Monday: steak with root vegetable succotash*

Tuesday: sole with chickpeas, squash and pesto*

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: panang curry with peppers and rice*

Friday: leftovers

Saturday: dinner at an event

All of the meals with asterisks are from Sun Basket. I've written about Green Chef before, and the two companies are similar. I still get Green Chef sometimes, but since discovering my intolerance to brassica vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, etc) I've found that it's easier to find options I don't have to alter with Sun Basket. Because, especially during tech week, where is the convenience if I have to alter the recipe?

If you're interested in trying Sun Basket, here's a referral link:
https://sunbasket.com/invite/Cheryl854799

No comments:

Post a Comment