Sunday, February 26, 2017

Weekly Meal Plan 2.26.17

I've just come out of one tech week, and now I'm heading into another! Phew! It's a good thing Sean understands the craziness of being married to a theatre person. And, I know I've said it before, but I'm so glad we discovered Green Chef for these weeks; it makes meal planning easy, and it's given my non-cooking husband so much confidence in the kitchen.

So, here's what we're planning to eat this week:

Sunday: leftovers

Monday: Green Chef Fig Mushroom Flatbreads

Tuesday: Green Chef Chicken Katsu

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: Green Chef Spanish Pork Chops

Friday: dinner out before opening night

Saturday: spaghetti and meatballs with a salad


And of course, if you're interested in trying out Green Chef, you're welcome to use the following code to get a box with 2 free meals:

http://greenchef.com/invite/q6xy9

No comments:

Post a Comment