Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Some Chanukah Decorating

This year my holiday decorating was a bit more haphazard at home, since I was working a holiday show and all of my time was going into painting/props/tech rehearsal. But after opening night I did finally get out the bins of Chanukah decorations, and the house looks pretty festive.

As usual, Santa Mickey is on the living room console table, which is draped in this fun Chanukah fabric my mom gave me a few years ago. We also got that lighted garland on a timer this year, so we have some magical lights even when we're not thinking about it.


The ornament tree is in it's usual spot on the dining room sideboard, next to the menorahs and lots of dreidels.



And the nutcrackers line up on the mantle, guarding all of the holiday cards we've received so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment