Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan 5.25.2014

Somehow with all of the graduation lead-up and festivities, I missed posting the last week's meal plan and I am a bit late today. I did have a full weekend of graduation ceremonies, so I hope that works as an excuse!

We will be adjusting our regular leftovers days over the next few weeks as the evening schedule changes -- no more night classes for Sean, but a very different work schedule for me. This is where doing a weekly meal plan over the weekend is so helpful for me, because then I am ideally prepared for food during the week. Plus if I have dinners planned, I will have leftovers for lunch at work :)

This week's meal plan:

Sunday: leftovers

Monday: Bok Choy & avocado salad

Tuesday: crock pot Zuppa Toscana

Wednesday: sweet potato skins and salad

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: steak with roasted potatoes and green beans

Saturday: quinoa tabbouleh

No comments:

Post a Comment