Monday, February 25, 2013

First Post

My first blog post!

Lately I've felt inspired to start a blog. I enjoy reading design blogs, gardening, cooking...and all of my reading makes me want to share my own forays into these fields. I've been feeling a desire to share my experiences with creating a sourdough starter, growing sprouts, decorating my home, and also to share my theatre design work. And so, after months of saying to myself and my husband "I should start a blog," today I finally did.

I am a theatre graduate student, so I expect that my postings will be far between during the school year. However, as I get into the swing of blogging, I wouldn't be surprised if post frequency increases. In the meantime, I look forward to sharing a slice of my design life with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment