Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan 3.16.14

The meal plan for this week is heavy with seasonal produce from our CSA box: beets, butternut squash, blue potatoes, radishes, asparagus. A small holdover from winter (the squash) with lots of tastes of spring!

I've also planned the meals this week so that two recipes use kalamata olives and feta cheese (the chick pea stew and the winter salad). These are not products I buy often, so when I do I want to make sure they get eaten up.

Sunday: beet ravioli

Monday: leftovers

Tuesday: slow cooker char siu pork roast (this was my plan for yesterday, but we ended up doing dinner with my parents instead)

Wednesday: slow cooker chick pea stew

Thursday: winter salad with butternut squash (with lettuce instead of radicchio)

Friday: slow cooker whole chicken with potato Caesar salad

Saturday: asparagus frittata

No comments:

Post a Comment